The Journey Of Your Life
Not everybody is ready or willing to make a commitment to personal growth and evolution. The personal empowerment that can be gained by choosing to take this conscious path is life changing, regardless of which particular “branch” of the path you choose to wander along. This list will help you decide if you are ready.
1. Responsibility – Are you ready to take responsibility for the life results you have or don’t have? We all like to think that we take responsibility for our results, but it’s so easy to blame ____________. You fill in the blank.We all seem to have them and they seem to dictate which direction we take on the journey of our lives.
2. Be Honest With Yourself – Are you ready to be open and honest with yourself and me? Everything shared during a session is strictly confidential, but you need to tell the truth and be willing to look at things that may be uncomfortable. You must also be willing to look at things in a way that is likely to be different from how you have before, be willing to allow room for the transformation to take place.
3. Take Focused Action – Are you ready to take action? You can gain insight and get real clear about what is going on, but unless you are ready to put that new knowledge into appropriate action, it’s nothing more than information. The seed has been planted and there are certain actions necessary for its growth and flourishing.
4. Persistence and Patience – The gardener plants seeds in the spring and cares for and waters them and the resulting plants with the understanding that the plants need persistent care before they are ready for harvesting. The same is true of your life. Are you ready to make it happen?
5. Accountability – I do more than just listen, shift energy and provide guidance. My time is valuable so my clients are those who are truly ready to become empowered to “take charge of the steering wheel” for the journey. You will be held accountable for taking the actions that will If you tell me you are going to do something in relation to our sessions, I will ask you if you did it the next time, and if not I’ll ask you why. There will be “homework” in many cases and/or at some times as we interact, and this “homework” is crucial in creating the shifts you want so you can experience the improvement in your life.
”Everything will change when your desire to move on exceeds your desire to hold on.” Alan H. Cohen
FREE EMAIL ALERTS: Stay Informed! Get the latest workshop schedule and empowering quotes delivered right to your email in-box! Send and email to email@example.com with subscribe in the body and I will add you to my list, never to be shared with another.